Combo from article 29 Working party on:
- data portability,
- data protection officers (DPOs), and
- lead supervisory authorities.
- Clearer instruction on what does this mean and which data are involved,
- Clearer guidance on when must a DPO be appointed, what are her/his duties, their non-personal accountability and the fact that this can be a physical person or an organisation.
- How the lead supervisory authority (and its main establishment) should be chosen, what can be done in case of several competent authorities, unclear establishment or “forum shopping”.