Bundesdatenschutzgesetz carried out some major changes:
- change of purpose (to elaborate personal data)will be admissible in more cases than those listed in art. 6.2 GDPR
- Right to be informed is reduced, when this carries a disproportionate effort or can affect the purpose of processing
- a DPO is compulsory when at least 10 employees within a ocmpany are constantly engaged with processing personal data.
- penalties for breach of the law can peak up to 300’00,00 Es.
- Data Controllers and Data processors will gain additional obligations.
Litigation funding his gaining momentum in New Zealand too.
Yet, Courts are quite reluctant on them, also because there is no set of rules to regulate such phenomenon.
The two main cases (to date) are Saunders v. Houghton (where the Court accepted the third-party funding) and Waterhouse v. Contractors Bonding (where such feature didn’t go as smooth as planned).
Merkel is not happy about the lack of paid taxes in Germany and Vestager had already tackled (and hit with a E30m fine) Starbucks, over its agreements with the Dutch government resulting in State Aid.
A comparison of drafting “styles”.
Notifications/reminders, OCR in the attachment and cloud storage.
Read, analyses, look for evidence and assess it.
40% of in-home lawyers in major US companies admit relying on such software.
First tip is quite smart and uncommon: apply password protection to folders and not files alone. This will help people access branches of a drive.