Bot to discuss about legal questions (71% of right answers) and lead you to a profesisonal networks of legals.
The Salesforce of contract: anyone can take a template and adapt it.
Allegedly, the Google Docs of lawyers; to avoind bouncing of e-mail with different e-mail, to secure drafts and process their execution.
Would you ever pay your employee in ether? If yes, here you will find the right template(s).
The management tip of the day on how to cope with teh deceivance of busting him/her lying. Rule #1 Cool down. Rule #2 cool down and think twice. Rule #3 Think twice and try to look for confirmations/denials of your assumptions.
Some guidance on activities that typical pose some threats to private people’s privacy rights:
- Recruitment – use of social media during the recruitment process to investigate candidates,
- In-employment (or post-employment) screening regarding employees and their private life through the use of social media,
- Monitoring Information and Communications Technologies (“ICT”) usage in the workplace – trhis hsould be addressed in a Data Protection Impact Assessment,
- Monitoring ICT usage outside the workplace – e.g. into the domestic sphere through homeworking, remote working, “bring-your-own-device” policiesand so forth,
- Monitoring time and attendance,
- Video monitoring systems – employers can still reduce camera sizes to avoid monitoring the worker’s facial expressions;
- Monitoring vehicle usage – (e.g. tracking data about the location and driver behaviour),
- Disclosure of employee data to third parties, and
- International transfer of HR and other employee data – beware of cloud-based applications and services.