The managemetn tip of the day revolves on the importance of strengthening engagements after a meeting. Some tips may be:
- ask each people if their burden of engagement looks unreasonable.
- appoint someone to follow-up on the developments
- then set a percentage of expected completion without exceeding in strictness.
The Netherlands as a growing-business country and The Netherlands as one of the first ones to set up comemrcial courts in English to serve multinationals.
What we know so far is that:
- the start date has been postponed – discussion in the lwoer chamber took place on 18th July 2017,
- This new court will be lodged within the Amsterdam Court and the Dutch Commercial Court of Appeal,
- The cassation procedure will be held in Dutch,
- Staff will not be exclusively Dutch but composed of international experts able to master the English language,
- Applicability of this Court will be subject to both parties agreeing to it while consumer-relate disputes won’t be accepted,