Too complicate to be ever grasped by the average consumer.
Audio file + slides.
To add insult to injury in the Netherlands a house was sold with a description (referring to a recent renovation) 10 years old. And because of a disclaimer at the bottom, the judge considered the sale as legit!
HSF recollected all the lessons learned in UK Contract law on formation, interpretation, endeavours obligations, LOL/EOL, penalties, provisin of notices, termination and post-brexit consequences by walking through case by case.
Helpful reminder and checklist for your Force Majeure clauses.
for example, make sure you don’t forget:
- Flexible notice provisions ( instead of a specific number of days),
- A notice based on knowledge of the Force Majeure circumstance
- A standard wording like “any other cause beyond the party’s control”, and
- A pre-set deadline by which the Force Majeure circumstance can lead to (even partially) terminate the whole contract.
Folowing are some tips on communication, administration management and the like.
An A.I.-powered software to help proof read your drafts and tackle typos.
AWS-powered, online, safe and confidential contract review in less than 60 seconds.
Switzerland: template for legal services, automated templates (fromm PwC) and manaement of drafts.
Despite the common structure of offer and acceptance, a contract concluded electronically must also provide for seller’s acceptance (otherwise, the buyer can terminate the contract).
Nice pdf from HSF treating:
- the measure of the damage,
- contributory negligence,
- loss of a chance,
- license fee damage, and
- equitable remedies